Thinking about taking a holiday with your furry little friend? If you're confused about Airbnb's policy for animals, you've come to the right place.
If you're the proud owner of an ESA or emotional support animal, you're probably well-versed in the laws around which private and public places owners can take their companions. The ADA, or Americans with Disabilities Act, lays out strict laws that govern where service animals are allowed and where ESAs are allowed.
Thanks to recent changes in the Fair Housing Act and the Rehabilitation Act, college and university dorms are now required to allow students with disabilities to board alongside their emotional support animals.
ESA Registration of American Blog
- How Can An Emotional Support Dog Help A Veteran?
- How Do Dogs Show Affection? 15 Heartwarming Ways
- How To Choose a Therapy Dog: A Basic Guide
- 10 Best Emotional Support Cats Breeds
- Do I Have To Tell My Landlord About My Emotional Support Animal?
- 7 Most Unbelievable Facts About Therapy Dogs
- What Are Emotional Support Animals Allowed To Do?
- 10 Best Therapy Dog Breeds For Autism
- Are Emotional Support Animals Allowed in All Public Places?
- My Dog Is Very Large. Do Emotional Support Animals Have a Size Limit?