There are all types of support animals for various conditions. One of the conditions that these animals can help with is anxiety.
People tend to confuse emotional support animals and service animals when they talk about what kinds of pets you can register. Maybe you’re here because you’ve heard that only miniature ponies and dogs qualify.
Did you know birds also make excellent emotional support animals? There are a lot of reasons for this, including their intelligence and empathy. Keep reading if you're curious to learn how these feathered friends offer comfort and support.
ESA Registration of American Blog
- An Interview with One of our ESA Therapists
- Emotional Support Animal Harness - What Everyone Should Know
- Florida Emotional Support Animal Laws
- Obtaining an ESA Letter
- Uncovering the Amazing Benefits of Emotional Support Animals
- The Simple Steps to Getting an Emotional Support
- ESA Rights in California
- The Difference Between Emotion Support and Therapy Animals: FAQs
- How to prepare for bringing a dog into your home
- Choosing the Right Dog Breed for Your Lifestyle