Thinking about taking a holiday with your furry little friend? If you're confused about Airbnb's policy for animals, you've come to the right place.
If you're the proud owner of an ESA or emotional support animal, you're probably well-versed in the laws around which private and public places owners can take their companions. The ADA, or Americans with Disabilities Act, lays out strict laws that govern where service animals are allowed and where ESAs are allowed.
Thanks to recent changes in the Fair Housing Act and the Rehabilitation Act, college and university dorms are now required to allow students with disabilities to board alongside their emotional support animals.
ESA Registration of American Blog
- Do I Have To Tell My Landlord About My Emotional Support Animal?
- What Are Emotional Support Animals Allowed To Do?
- How Can An Emotional Support Dog Help A Veteran?
- 10 Best Therapy Dog Breeds For Autism
- How To Choose a Therapy Dog: A Basic Guide
- How Do Dogs Show Affection? 15 Heartwarming Ways
- 10 Best Emotional Support Cats Breeds
- 7 Most Unbelievable Facts About Therapy Dogs
- Top 10 Calmest Dog Breeds to Keep You Company
- Are Emotional Support Dogs Allowed in Hospitals?