Emotional support animals (ESAs) can be beneficial for people who suffer from mental illnesses or elevated stress or anxiety. Research has shown that companion animals can be quite powerful in helping people to cope with mental health problems
Your pet could be an asset to your mental health. How? By registering it and receiving up to date legal info, of course! When registering your pet, the first crucial factor to consider is: What is the definition of a service animal vs other types of support animals?
Therapy dogs are beneficial little buddies for a wide range of individuals, from stressed out students and lonely seniors at retirement homes to children with autism and recovering patients in hospitals. These dogs have one primary job: to provide companionship, affection, and stress relief to their people.
For those who require emotional support in environments like hospitals, hospices, or nursing homes, therapy dogs are some of the most important pillars of relief that can drastically change a person’s life.
ESA Registration of American Blog
- An Interview with One of our ESA Therapists
- Emotional Support Animal Harness - What Everyone Should Know
- Florida Emotional Support Animal Laws
- Obtaining an ESA Letter
- Uncovering the Amazing Benefits of Emotional Support Animals
- The Simple Steps to Getting an Emotional Support
- ESA Rights in California
- The Difference Between Emotion Support and Therapy Animals: FAQs
- How to prepare for bringing a dog into your home
- Choosing the Right Dog Breed for Your Lifestyle