Emotional support animals can help alleviate anxiety, depression, and mental disabilities and provide companionship and comfort. As mental health awareness has become more popular across the United States, so have emotional support animals.
Emotional support animals provide numerous benefits that can help you navigate the stresses and challenges of everyday life. The first step to qualifying for a support animal for an emotional or mental health difficulty is to obtain an ESA letter.
Emotional support animals make for incredible companions for many in the United States. They can help soothe the symptoms of many common emotional and mental health issues, allowing their owners to access a quality of life that would otherwise be unavailable to them.
Suppose you are thinking about buying a trained emotional support animal in Oregon or would like to get your animal trained and certified as an ESA in Oregon. In that case, there are a few things you should know about the lay of the land before you dive in.
ESA Registration of American Blog
- Emotional Support Animal Laws in Missouri: A Basic Guide
- Bunnies as Therapy Animals: An Overview Guide
- Massachusetts Laws on Emotional Support Animals
- 10 Best Emotional Support Cats Breeds
- Chickens Therapy Animals: An Overview Guide
- How to Get an ESA Letter in Hawaii: A Complete Guide
- 10 Best Therapy Dog Breeds For Autism
- How to Get an ESA Letter in Vermont: A Complete Guide
- How to Get an ESA Letter in Louisiana: A Complete Guide
- How to Get an ESA Letter in Alaska: A Complete Guide