There are many ways that people with mental or physical illnesses seek treatment. Taking certain medications and seeing a psychologist are a couple of options. However, one of the unique therapies is a type of trained canine – therapy dogs.
From rabbits to snakes, Emotional Support Animals can come in all shapes, sizes, and species. Although dogs are the most common choice, almost any type of animal can qualify, as long as a licensed mental health professional has agreed that your pet is helping you to cope with a mental health condition.https://www.esaregistration.org/
Emotional support animals are a massive help for many people. The world can be overwhelming, and having a familiar companion makes it a little easier to handle.
ESA's are not the same as service animals and are subject to different regulations than trained service dogs. However, they have some rights regarding pet policies and similar rules, such as those in place in certain condo associations.
Bringing therapy dogs into schools or college campuses has become increasingly popular. These four-legged furry friends are sought after due to the many benefits they offer. Student or teacher, you could benefit greatly from an on-campus therapy animal.
ESA Registration of American Blog
- An Interview with One of our ESA Therapists
- Emotional Support Animal Harness - What Everyone Should Know
- Florida Emotional Support Animal Laws
- Obtaining an ESA Letter
- Uncovering the Amazing Benefits of Emotional Support Animals
- The Simple Steps to Getting an Emotional Support
- ESA Rights in California
- The Difference Between Emotion Support and Therapy Animals: FAQs
- How to prepare for bringing a dog into your home
- Choosing the Right Dog Breed for Your Lifestyle