You’re entitled to a life free of emotional and psychological stress. Animal companions are proven to be an easy, safe, and natural remedy to depression, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, and more. Unfortunately, housing and travel restrictions often make it difficult for you to live your life to its fullest.
By receiving a prescription from one of our therapists for an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) you’ll never have to compromise where you live or where you travel again. Signing up for an ESA assessment with one of our therapists is quick, easy, and applies to animals of all shapes and sizes. Get an official prescription letter from a certified therapist, and be on your way to living stress and worry free with your Emotional Support Animal.
* Please note due to recent Policy updates in 2018 some major airlines will require a reasonable accommodation form that our therapist cannot complete. We advise you to check with the airline before purchasing a travel letter or contacting one of our customer service specialist. If you are flying with the following airlines we recommend you do not purchase the travel letter: Delta, United, American, Southwest, JetBlue, and Alaska.
You're on step 1 of 5
- Choose your ESA Letter – Travel, Housing or Both.
- Purchase your ESA letter.
- Fill out a brief online therapy assessment for your therapist to review
- Pick a date and time from the provided therapist calendar after submitting your assessment.
- During your scheduled time sign into your HIPAA compliant zoom video conference and speak with your therapist.
- After qualifying, receive your ESA Letter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Emotional Support Animal (ESA)?
What is an ESA Letter?
ESA Letter Requirements
How do I qualify for an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Letter?
What types of ESA Letter do you offer?
How to get an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) letter?
Why should I choose ESARA for an ESA prescription letter?
Which ESA Letter is right for you?
Purchase your ESA Letter
Fill out an online assessment form
Schedule your therapist appt.
Receive your ESA Letter
Which ESA letter is right for you?
Step 1 of 5