The All You Need ESA Package includes:
ESA Evaluation + Combo Letter
The ESA Registration has teamed up with a network of licensed mental health professionals to provide an online live video consultation service to prescribe written recommendations for an Emotional Support Animal.
The letter is what will determine the legal status of your Emotional Support Animal when renting a new home and protects you under the Fair Housing Act.
As of January 2021, the Department of Transportation ruled that US airlines are no longer required to let ESA’s onboard free of charge.
American Airlines, Delta Airlines, JetBlue, Frontier, United Airlines, Alaska Airlines have all banned emotional support animals from traveling without paying their pet fee.
We recommend all customers to check with any other individual airline to get their most up to date ESA policy. Going forward we will not be writing ESA travel letters for the above airlines that have banned ESA’s. However, we will write ESA Travel letters for airlines that accept ESA’s.
Other Important Information:
OUR SITE REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE YOUR PET BEFORE APPLYING FOR AN ASSESSMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS
Having the proper documentation for an ESA will exempt you from paying pet rental fees or pet travel fees for airlines that still allow ESA’s.
We currently offer a single travel letter, housing letter, or if you decide you can purchase both under the prescription package selection.
This service is only available for those residing in the US and holding US citizenship. A government-issued ID is required and will need to be presented to the therapist at the time of evaluation. At this time we only provide ESA letters for Dogs and Cats. All other animals are excluded. If your state is not shown on the selector it means that we cannot offer the service to you due to restrictions in your state.
Age Restriction: No evaluations will be given for anyone under the age of 5. Those under 18 must have a guardian present.
ESA Limit: One letter per client. If you wish to add a secondary animal please contact customer support. Do not buy an additional letter.
- All assessments are HIPAA compliant and are conducted with a simple-to-use video, audio, and content sharing platform which works with any smartphone or webcam-enabled computer.
- Once purchased you will be directed to the assessment page to continue the process before the live interview. For more info on the process please click here.
- After you submit the assessment you will be able to book your appointment from the calendar. You will then get an email with the appointment link and instructions.
- Instant PDF download available after approval.
- If a landlord requires a reasonable accommodation form there is a $75 additional fee. Please note not all reasonable accommodation forms can be completed so please consult with ESA beforehand to verify. Reasonable accommodation forms can only be completed for those who have already received an ESA letter from one of our therapists.
- There are no refunds on completed evaluations and approval is based upon therapist recommendation and cannot be guaranteed in advance. Our evaluations are contracted to a third party therapist company. ESA Registration of America does not conduct the evaluations nor responsible for denials.
ESA Housing Letter:
The Fair Housing Act protects owners of assistance animals including emotional support animals. The act outlines that individuals with a disability may request to keep an assistance animal as a reasonable accommodation even if a housing provider has pet restrictions at their property. For those who qualify, a letter from a therapist is required. Unlike airline letters that require annual renewals a housing letter only needs to be created one time. The US Department of Housing and Urban Development states that a reasonable accommodation request for an assistance animal may include a request to live with an assistance animal at a property where a housing provider has a no-pets policy or a request to waive a pet deposit, fee, or other rules as to an assistance animal.
Disclaimer: It is your responsibility to determine if your landlord or state will accept our evaluation. We cannot guarantee that it will work for each state as each state has different requirements or laws when it comes to telehealth services. If your landlord requires an ESA letter from a therapist licensed in your state please consult with ESA before purchasing. We are not responsible for denied letters.
ESA’s are no longer a protected class of animal on certain US airlines. Our site will not write you a subscription letter for those airlines and it is up to the purchaser to confirm that their airline allows ESA’s to travel free of charge. Some airlines require proof of vaccination or have a veterinarian sign off on other aspects of an ESA’s health.
Lightning ESA Certificate (Instant Certification)
- Listing In Our Database to receive email updates on legal changes.
- Official Eco-Friendly Paperless Certificate (Electronic Download Available Immediately in Order Confirmation. **You will not receive a hard copy of the certificate**)
Two (2) Official ESA PVC IDs
NOTE: The photo uploaded at the time of registration will appear on your ID.
Two (2) Laminated Official ESA PVC IDs (IDs are made with the handler’s and animal’s name along with the photograph that is submitted at registration.
- The way you typed in your name and your animals name at your initial registration is the information that is automatically outputted on your products. There are no refunds available on ID cards or any other customized item.
- Your ID card will have a searchable ID number that can be used to search your dogs information on our account.
- This is a customized item that is non-refundable.
Three (3) Official PVC Mini IDs
Three (3) Laminated Mini ID Cards (IDs are made with the handler’s and animal’s name along with the photograph that is submitted at registration. The handler, animal’s name and photograph cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
- This is a customized item that is non-refundable.
Emotional Support Animal Vest/Harness by Montana Supply Co features:
- Includes 2 Velcro Removable Support Animal Patches
- Lightweight rip stop nylon
- Breathable, Washable
- Secure and Reflective
- NOTE: Please refer to the Harness Sizing Chart before selecting your size harness. As if you purchase a harness with embroidery, that harness is non-refundable or returnable due to the customization.
Customize your Emotional Support Animal Vest/Harness with your dogs name embroidered using the best machine on the planet. Lifetime guarantee on your embroidery!
PLEASE NOTE: Monogramming may take an additional 5-7 days and we are unable to accept any returns on embroidered items. Text will appear exactly as you type it. If you do not type in the name that you want embroidered, we will not embroidery your harness. Remember that your embroidered harness is non-refundable as it is a customized item.