People tend to confuse emotional support animals and service animals when they talk about what kinds of pets you can register. Maybe you’re here because you’ve heard that only miniature ponies and dogs qualify.
Did you know birds also make excellent emotional support animals? There are a lot of reasons for this, including their intelligence and empathy. Keep reading if you're curious to learn how these feathered friends offer comfort and support.
Emotional support animals (ESAs) can be beneficial for people who suffer from mental illnesses or elevated stress or anxiety. Research has shown that companion animals can be quite powerful in helping people to cope with mental health problems
Your pet could be an asset to your mental health. How? By registering it and receiving up to date legal info, of course! When registering your pet, the first crucial factor to consider is: What is the definition of a service animal vs other types of support animals?
ESA Registration of American Blog
- 10 Best Emotional Support Cats Breeds
- How Do Dogs Show Affection? 15 Heartwarming Ways
- How Can An Emotional Support Dog Help A Veteran?
- 10 Best Therapy Dog Breeds For Autism
- 7 Most Unbelievable Facts About Therapy Dogs
- How To Choose a Therapy Dog: A Basic Guide
- What Are Emotional Support Animals Allowed To Do?
- Do I Have To Tell My Landlord About My Emotional Support Animal?
- My Dog Is Very Large. Is There an Emotional Support Animal Size Limit?
- Benefits of Registering Your Dog as an Emotional Support Animal